A Reflection on Tafrah Meetup
Tafrah Meetup #05 has been engaging, fun and full of rich conversations. I enjoyed giving a session on the Practical Uses of AI in Healthcare Facilities.
Download the slides from this link.
We need more people like you to learn the required technologies and to apply the skills gained on healthcare systems.
- Start by learning how to develop moder web-based applications.
- Add to your knowledge some machine learning skills.
- Join a team who develops software for healthcare facilities.
Join the fight against cancer. If you have good programming skills, then beef up your knowledge with some biology.
- If you are into genomics, I recommend this specialization from Coursera
- If you are into medical images, I recommend starting with Deep Learning from Andrew Ng.
Manager in a Healthcare Facility?
You should be a key player in the collaborative effort of building a community interested in healthcare systems. Please, join the conversation below.
What about building a community who focuses on advancing the healthcare system in Egypt, using Medical Records Systems and applying AI methodologies to provide a better healthcare service? Comment below to spark a dicussion on possible initiatives that we can take ..